Founded in 1984, CRC Sogema is one of the most important Canadian firm in its fields of expertise to specialize in the management of international development projects.
With almost 30 years of experience working with developing and transition countries, CRC Sogema is a model of professionalism and integrity. Values centered on the respect of individuals and the environment have always been an integral part of our vision. Ongoing collaborative relationships with clients and funding agents as well as the quality of products and services offered, make CRC Sogema a leader in the field of international cooperation.
CRC Sogema offers specialized advisory and technical assistance services for the development, implementation, and management of large-scale institutional and private-sector funded projects, particularly in the economic, social, and environmental sectors. CRC Sogema transfers know-how and hands-on expertise that develops operational capabilities in government and private organisations.
In 2006, CRC Sogema defined and adopted rules of conduct in business and day-to-day operations created with its clients, employees and funding agencies in mind, the values of whcich include transparency and professionalism.
CRC Sogema employs more than a hundred employees on the field or based at its headquarters in Canada.
Fields of expertise
CRC Sogema offers management consulting services in three fields of expertise:
- Education and Vocational Training
- Environment and Sustainable Development
- Public Finance
- CRC Sogema, together with Sogema Technologies Inc.(STI) offers technical assistance services paired with standardised software products;
- CRC Sogema has a team of experts with irreproachable ethics. We are sought after by funding agencies and we are well-respected in the Quebec, Canadian and international business communities;
- CRC Sogema’s resource persons are multi-lingual, multi-ethnic and multi-disciplinary;
- CRC Sogema possesses a vast network of international business connections (governments, administrations, ministries, private organisations, ambassadors, and funding agencies);
- CRC Sogema has an excellent network of business contacts in Quebec and Canada. These contacts allow for strong partnerships and ensure the success of our service offers.
Active in over 40 countries in North America, the Caribbean, Africa, the Middle East, Europe, and Asia, CRC Sogema operates from its Longueuil (Quebec, Canada) head office, as well as through its Paris (France) based subsidiary CRC Sogema Europe s.a.s. and various commercial representation and project offices in the Algeria, Burkina Faso, the Caribbean, Guinea, Morocco, and Senegal.
Working in partnership with major international organizations, CRC Sogema has successfully implemented, to date, over 400 large-scale projects across the developing world, ensuring its in-depth knowledge of political, economic and social aspects of the countries with which it does business, as well as the reforms already taking place.